I haven't able to write for many years. Life happened. The COVID Pandemic happened. So many ups and downs over the years. It even to a point that this blog was deleted or taken down. I don't remember. I did enjoy writing the posts. Started out as simplistic. Narrow. Lame attempts at product reviews. Articles that were expected in a blog. As whole, it has been a learning experience.
Then an email came in yesterday about my Google Adsense account being deactivated. Oh? It was active to begin with. So I clicked for reactivation. And guess what. This blog is still active. And still getting readers.
SO here we go again. Join me as I travel through life. Sucking the marrow out of it, to borrow from a very good film.
There will be recipe testing. Restaurant Opinion pieces. general life hacks. My hot takes on influencers. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
If you find that content is lacking, let me know. Throw your best inquiries my way. I'll take them by the horns. Then from time to time, we can shout 'Ole!' .
No comments:
Post a Comment