Suddenly my posts are a motley collection of nonsense, recipes and wandering thoughts that have no coherent direction. I guess the chaos theory applies here. And I have recently started to rein in the over reaching tendrils of unorganized digital behavior to get back to why I started writing in the first place.
Since my last sensible article:
- I have been to Singapore on business several times for the German restaurant that I currently lord over in the kitchen.
- I have finally seen the Hong Kong Skyline with my own eyes.
- Have gained 58% fluency in the German language
- Developed an awesome Excel Spreadsheet Solution for my Food Cost Monitoring
- Bought and still ride an awesome motorcycle (and learned zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance)
- Broke 100 followers in Instagram
- Broke 300 followers on Twitter
- Discovered new recipe sites, and followed writers that matter to me
- I have lost interest in Pinterest
- My photography skills have improved
- I learned how to make bread
- I am in control of my financials (or at least I know where my money is going)
- I am more aware of those who want to be a professional cook over those who think the profession has a glamorous end
- I've had minor surgery on my cheek to remove a cyst a few years back
So now I'm back. Let me know if you need me.