Friday

Coolest kitchen gadgets

 We all are gadget crazy in one way or another. Be it the latest mobile phone, the the greatest laptop. Cameras, MP3 players, anything to make our life more enjoyable. In my case, I love the gadgetry that comes with cooking. Recently I posted about what I would like to have in my Christmas stocking. I want to have these as well...


Jaws in my Cup! - I'm not much a fan of tea, but this is so cool! Having it bob around, with the fin as an easy handle. the basket is submerged just below the surface to infuse the flavor. Can it play the movie theme? I wish it could.



Got Milk? - the udders tell the story!


Foldable kitchen scale - this would really be conveniently tucked into my knife bag. Not much bigger than a typical spice shaker when folded up, its minimalist design will be a great addition to any culinary arsenal.


Quirky Knife block - The morbidity of this tickles my fancy.


Knife Magnet - This bar would greatly display the precious knives that have been acquired over the years. Stainless steel construction. Can hold 10 knives securley.


Out of this world juicer - easy wash, with strainer. Plus, it is a great conversation piece. the design is a plus for invaders fans.


Fridge Clock. With this twist on the fridge magnet, one can now schedule the varied activities. Quite minimalist.

Do you have a cool kitchen gadget? Post your link here! Leave a comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are many ways to go about organizing your kitchen accessory. Different methods make more sense depending on your space and what you’re storing. No matter which method you choose, these cool kitchen gadgets  definitely helps you to reduce the space usage. Once again great post man! Cheers!