Wednesday

Online Banking

It is such a convenience that you can separate your cash for expenses such as groceries and utilities in a bank account. If you have only one account, though, it gets confusing weeding out the expenses from the withdrawals, and even more confusing to what expense the credit columns went to.
EON Cyber Account from Unionbank is a very convenient instrument when handling expenses. I opened the account about two years ago for an initial P350 Processing fee, and have been enjoying the benefits since.
I got a card with a visa logo on it, so i can use it at all credit card terminals. It is great convenience that I can use this online with my paypal account. Not a cent is spent when using the card for transactions. I can pay my bills, go shopping for groceries, eat at restaurants, and there is no surcharge.
The only time the bank will charge is when i withdraw from any ATM, even their own. That's ok. As long as I keep the card well funded, there is no limit on where I can use the card.

No comments: