I have had the opportunity to cook for the President once. It was on the occasion of the opening ceremonies for a hospital down south. She was the guest of honor, and I was tasked to prepare for the presidential entourage. Here are the reasons I would do it again, despite the hassle of PSG dictating how you should pour the soup.
1) As a native of Pampanga, she is a natural foodie, so appreciation for the good things in the culinary life is generously given
2) Her poison checkers need to put on a little more weight
3) She could use the South Beach Diet
4) Though she has a personal chef in the Palace, she rarely gets to eat a leisurely lunch
5) Would love to learn of her travels around the world and the food the different heads-of-state has offered her
7) She would kill and be overthrown to have my corned beef sinigang (Beef in tamarind broth).
8) I am cheaper and offer the same high cuisine as the dinner she had in New York