Monday

The Personal Chef gets his own blogsite

I recently got the inspiration to start a blog that pertains to the travails of a personal chef making his bones in Manila's society. Why did I not think of this before?

We start with a new URL that can easily be remembered. Then topics related to my adventures can easily be logged. My culinarytech blogsite could only do so much for the personal chef. Now we go into high gear.

From this moment on I will write down my thoughts, recipes, rants and raves on this blog as I move through life as a personal chef. This will not be a commercial sellout, but instead a journal on what happens in my culinary life and in the lives I touch with my gastronomic experience and my stabs at culinary excellence!

So please, feel free to read on. You are most welcome as I want you to be part of this world too.

No comments: