Friday

The Personal Chef with a famous blogger!

Yesterday i got into a chance meeting with the famous Lori Baltazar of Dessert Comes First Fame. A great writer, I have been following her blog site off and on for a few years now, but it was only yesterday that I got to meet the venerable writer. How cool is that?
She even treated me to a cup of coffee at Rockwell just so we can have a chat about my being a personal chef in Manila. We talked about recipes, about porchettas, about her kid, about what she does. An interesting rainy afternoon if you ask me.
She has asked me to cook for her, so I was honored and have prepared a menu for her review. It would be great to cook for this woman, because she can tell me if my cooking is of par with any other chef. I do hope I can bring a smile to her face...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Ivan,
What a nice surprise to see that you blogged about our serendipitous encounter. As for whether you'll be able to impress me ... well, we'll have to see about that won't we? :p

See you soon. Am really glad to have met you.

--lori

Unknown said...

I do look forward to making a good impression.